Australian Embassy
Norway, Iceland

The Australian Embassy in Denmark

We are accredited to Denmark, Norway and Iceland and our role is to promote Australia's relationships with the region and to provide consular assistance to Australians overseas. This website guides you to information about Australia, whether you are interested in doing business with or investing in Australia, going on holiday, studying or learning more about Australia.

Stay updated with the DFAT Travel advice
If you are visiting our region, please familiarise yourself with the travel advice for our countries of accreditation:
Denmark Norway   -  Iceland 
Register your travels on Smartraveller - and update as you go:

Visas and Immigration: The Australian Embassy cannot provide visa or immigration assistance.

Contacting the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP):
Find and email the relevant helpdesk using a designated online enquiry form - include your transaction reference number.
Telephone the European Service Helpdesk in London on weekdays between 14:00 - 17:00 (Copenhagen time): 0044 20 7420 3690

FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions on travel and what to bring to Australia:



The Australian Embassy in Copenhagen will be closed for Christmas from close of business of Friday 22 December 2017 until 2 January 2018.
If you require urgent consular assistance during this time, please call our 24/7 Consular Emergency Centre on +61 2 6261 3305


New Ambassador

On 16 May 2017, new Ambassador MaryEllen Miller took up her position as Ambassador to Denmark, Norway and Iceland.
Media Release on 11 April 

Contacting the Embassy
You can contact the Embassy via email or telephone or connect with us on Social Media: Facebook and Twitter.

You can start an exciting career with the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade by checking out our vacancies in the region.

Have you lost your personal items or had your travel document stolen?
Being the victim of a theft or an accident can have an impact on your onward travel. The Embassy can assist with replacing your passport with an Emergency Passport, and you can contact relevant Lost/found offices to try to locate your lost property.


Updated/reviewed  1 December 2017